THIS IS NOT ANOTHER BORING JOB AD!
THIS IS AN AWESOME OPPORTUNITY FOR A CAREER DEVELOPMENT!
Digital Marketing Specialist
(Professional Internship) – Ref. No:007078
* This position is ideal for Current Students or Recent Graduates
** University Degree or Experience in: Business / Economics / Marketing
*** This is a 3-6 months part-time/full-time Internship
**** With the opportunity to become a full-time position
^This position is a great fit for Current Students or Recent Graduates with some or basic knowledge and expertise in Digital Marketing, who are willing to grow further their know-how and skills and become full-time Digital Marketing Experts at ExpandX Marketing & Web
WHO WE ARE
EXPANDX MARKETING & WEB is a digital marketing agency and web solutions provider that for many years have delivered impressive ROI to its clients. Our team of experts in marketing strategy, online advertising, digital marketing, web solutions, graphic and web design, content marketing, creative solutions and marketing management, work in a unique synergy and efficiency that empowers our clients with the marketing skills and expertise needed.
We are not the conventional marketing & web agency you have heard of. We will create a working, consistent, sustainable and efficient marketing campaigns and solutions for your business or organization. We will work together with you and your business to create the right and working 360° marketing impact needed in every specific request or project. Our analytical tools, strong customer insight and expertise will do much more for you than just a website, promo & advertising campaign or social media management
RESPONSIBILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS:
(under supervision and support from senior management)
– Execution of digital marketing activities in coordination with the senior management and according to the marketing strategy and practices of the company.
– Create and deliver content for press releases, media relations, blogs, case studies, white papers, executive bios, newsletters, social media, email campaigns, company website, and speaking proposals
– Creating marketing and promotional materials
– Running Digital Marketing Campaigns
– Developing and managing Social Media Strategies.
– Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
– Design, build and maintain our email marketing outreach.
– Research and Implement new age digital marketing strategies.
– Working with the team to identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
– Working with the team to measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
– Managing campaigns on social media.
– Attend regular strategy meetings with the senior management of the company.
– Follow all company procedures and standards.
– Suggestions and ideas about new marketing activities, new sales practices, strategies to increase market share and grow client portfolio will be highly welcomed.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
– Strong interest and some experience in Digital Marketing (B2B and B2C).
– Knowledge how to develop and execute Digital Marketing Strategies.
– Willingness to learn how to operate with KPI, MRR, USP, A/B Testing, Bounce Rate, Buyer Persona, CMS, CPL, LCV, etc.
– Familiar with SME, SMM, SEO.
– Good communication skills (you most probably already have a lot of friends).
– Willingness to master skills to develop and run marketing strategies.
– Time management skills (you can’t remember the last time you were late for a meeting).
– Ability to prioritize tasks and activities.
– Strong sense of responsibility and self-organization.
– Tech Savvy
– Ready for dynamic and challenging work.
– Appropriate education: University Degree – Marketing/Economics/Business Profile
– Full fluency in English (other foreign languages are advantage).
– Willingness to commit to the position: min 6 months (with the opportunity to stay in the company).
WE OFFER YOU:
– Specialized Business Training worth EUR 2500 (fully covered by the company once contract is signed).
– Personal career growth path and plan. (6 months to 2 years).
– Specialized business literature for building industry and business knowledge.
– Fantastic Office Environment with great central location (1 min from James Boucher metro station).
– Opportunity to grow in the company and develop a client portfolio, new markets and market segments.
– Healthy office environment (fruits in the office)
– Massage & SPA (bonus performance opportunities)
– Pleasant and very disciplined working atmosphere.
– Opportunity for professional development in the company structure linked to the results achieved.
– Attractive Remuneration according to personal background and experience.
WE DO NOT WANT APPLICATIONS
– but we wish success to:
– Those who believe they know everything and cannot learn anything new.
– Those who do not want to develop and improve in a professional and personal concept.
– Those who do not value their time and lose it in various unproductive activities throughout the day.
– Those who commit the same mistakes, over and over again, not new ones to learn from.
– Those who cannot take responsibility.
– Those who believe that discipline and commitment will never pay off.
– Those who do not possess a “Can Do Attitude” and like to stay away from the “extra mile” efforts.
– Those who do not like earning bonuses and develop their career.
– Those who believe that someone else is to be blamed for everything they couldn’t do or achieve.
WE SEARCH FOR
– and we will be happy to grow professionally together with:
– Those who want to learn, grow and develop while others keep complaining and blame others.
– Those who will not give up to the 5th obstacle occurred in a project, but carefully look for the reasons behind the challenge and execute again.
– Those who value their time and have strong self-discipline.
– Those who are close friends with: “responsibility” and “ethics”.
– Those who have “Can do!” Attitude and are pro-active.
– Those whose ideas and words turn into reality instead of well-taken notes in a dusty notebook.
– Those who believe that problems are there to be solved and to make us better in business.
If the above descriptions, requirements and obligations correspond to your:
– Skills & Expertise (to some or full extent)
– Desire for professional development
– Hunger for knowledge & growth
– Ways of thinking (professionally and personally)
– Morals & ethics
– Professional perspectives
And you want to become part of our young, ambitious, hard-working and dynamic team please send us, the following 3 documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Your most recent CV /In English/
– Answer the question: “Why do I apply for that particular job?” – (PDF)
– Recommendations (optional)
Selection and selection procedure:
1. Review and analysis of all applications
2. Initial pre-selection of all candidates
3. Telephone interview with the pre-selected candidates – / those who have passed steps 1 and 2 /
4. Personal meetings with the selected candidates – / those who have passed 1, 2 and 3 /
5. Solving a Real Business Case by the finalists – / those who have passed 1, 2, 3 and 4 /
We expect you!
And don’t forget!
This is not another boring job ad!
* In order to uphold our commitment to equality of respect and opportunity, we will treat all applicants with equal dignity and respect and ensure that no person will be treated less favourably because of her/his professional background, professional network, age, disability, gender (including gender reassignment), race or ethnicity, religion or belief, sexual orientation social and economic background.
** All applications will be treated in a strict confidential procedure in accordance with the requirements of the GDPR regulations.