Fad or here to stay?
There’s been plenty of argument in 2018 that VR is the next big marketing trend. VR can be a great way to revolutionize your marketing, however, it’s important to know these 9 key facts and tips before deciding if VR is the right path for you and your company.
1. Venture Beat completed a study in which they found that 3D VR immersive ads consistently outperformed 2D ads in viewability, click through rate, and video completion rate.
2. It’s also been shown that VR ads are better for audience engagement due to their immersive properties.
3. If your brand decides to choose VR content, it’s important to make sure the experience stays consistent across all social platforms – Omnivirt typically works well.
4. While some in marketing are critical of VR’s hype, the majority of marketers admit that with the proper content and nurturing, VR can be successful.
5. It’s important you let your VR grow organically rather than forcing it.
6. VR is a niche, therefore it may not be for every company and companies that seem to be doing VR successfully are doing so because they keep things simple – less tends to be more.
7. Ads that tend to be suited well for VR are tourism campaigns or any experience, rather than physical products.
8. You shouldn’t use VR to be “trendy” – if it does not successfully engage people with your product, don’t use it.
9. Lastly, it’s important not to focus too heavily on VR content, it should be one of many things in your arsenal of digital marketing tools.
Ready to test out VR and see if it’s right for you and your company?
Meanwhile, don’t forget to check out our article on how to set up a 3D Facebook post!
By the way did you DOWNLOAD our
FREE Marketing Strategies Booklet ?