1) Programmatic Advertising
Programmatic advertising is applying the methods of using AI to automate the buying of ads and to be further able to target audiences more specifically. All that will ultimately increase the chances of success of the marketing campaign and reduces the customer acquisition costs.
Chatbots are an important digital marketing trend in 2018. This AI-based technology uses an instant messaging format to chat in real-time, day or night, with your customers or site visitors, and many businesses are already using this feature.
They have the ability to meet the growing demands of customers of this highly connected digital era by enabling smooth and instant communication with customers and prospects. By 2022, chatbots will help businesses save over $8 billion per annum, especially in the banking and healthcare industries.
Check out these stats on video marketing from Forbes, Here is what we can conclude on:
- According to YouTube, mobile video consumption grows by 100% every year.
- Video is projected to claim more than 80% of all web traffic by 2019.
- Adding a video to marketing emails can boost click-through rates by 200-300%.
- 90% of customers report that product videos help them make purchasing decisions.
- 64% of customers are more likely to buy a product online after watching a video about it.
4) Social Messaging Apps
Do you really think that social messaging apps are just for sending emojis and short texts to your friends?
You can review these numbers:
- 1.3 billion monthly users are active on Facebook Messenger
- 2 billion messages are sent between people and businesses on Facebook Messenger every month
- WhatsApp has 1.3 billion monthly active users
- 55 billion messages are sent via WhatsApp every day
- YouTube has 1.5 billion monthly users
5) Less is more
We will not be writing long explanations here. Our specialists know much more about that topic.
But we are happy to show you a picture instead.
6) Emotions are trigger for action
This is a fundamental rule that many, even experts, surprisingly enough keep avoiding in their marketing activities. Great marketing creates feelings people like, remember and talk about. Online & offline. Following this rule we have created many successful marketing campaigns which have led to better customer relationship engagement and relationships. Which on its hand drove the marketing ROI to completely new levels.